We are always happy to hear from dedicated, caring and professional individuals who are looking to join a team committed to high quality care.
We offer a supportive environment in which to work, helping staff to attain the NVQ qualifications in care and furthering your skills. We provide full induction training, Care Certificate & the opportunity to study RQF diploma.
To find out more about the opportunities at South Downs Care, contact 01730 710710 or by clicking here
Current Staff Vacancies at Downs House
- Care & Support Assistant Days Full time (36 hours)
- Night Care Assistant (36 hours)
Current Staff Vacancies at Stroud House
- Care Assistant Nights (36hours)
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay- Overtime Enhancements
- Set rota patterns available (we ask for a commitment of every other weekend)
- Career progression
- Paid training with our comprehensive training conducted by our dedicated inhouse training team & specially selected providers.
- Free short courses through Eastleigh college & the opportunity to study for your RQF diploma.
- Access to hundreds of high street discounts with our employee benefits scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free uniforms & DBS
- Free meals on duty
To apply or for more information contact 01730 710710